Regardless of the size of your company, the formation and operation of your business is critically important to your success. GFC assists clients in all stages of their business formation, planning and operation. We will help our clients make formation decisions to form a closely held business, a limited liability company (LLC), a partnership, a corporation or a series of such entities for maximum efficiency and protection. We help clients prepare exit strategies and assist in addressing issues that many clients never foresee.
In addition, we advise our clients regarding directors’ and officers’ liability, dissolution, reorganization, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, business successions, and shareholders’ rights. We can assist you with the sale or purchase of new or existing businesses as well as with the preparation and negotiating of all types of business agreements.
GFC provides a wide variety of services to our business and commercial law clients including:
- Assisting in selecting the type of organizational entity with which to operate
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies & partnerships
- Corporate governance & board of directors representation
- Limited liability company management representation
- Limited liability company operating agreements
- Buy-sell and shareholder agreements
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Purchases & sales of businesses and assets
- Negotiating and preparing business agreements
- Obtaining financing and funding for business operations
- Loan documentation representing lenders & borrowers
- Debt collection
- Debtor-creditor matters
- Commercial transactions
- Assisting in dissolution or business succession.